What is SAP Funds Management?
- The tasks of Funds Management are to budget all revenue expenditures for individual responsibility areas, monitor future funds movements in light of the budget available, and prevent budget overruns.
- SAP Funds Management enables us to keep a precise check on:
- The revenue expenditures
- Budget, with the following questions in mind:
- What funds will the responsibility areas receive?
- What are the funds used for? (Use of funds)
- The financial equilibrium of business, by comparing commitment and actual values with the current budget.
- SAP Funds management is tightly integrated with other components of SAP such as:
- Finance & Controlling: All expenditure booking updated in FM
- Material management: All PR, PO, GR and IV updated in FM
For further details and an in-depth guide, please download the PDF given below.
- Preliminary study of the existing business process in terms of functional and technical aspects is required for preparation of “Preliminary Study Report”(PSR)
- Depending on the PSR following factors would be derived and documented as a part of “Final Study Report” (FSR).
- Feasibility of solution.
- Key performance indicators.
- Effort estimations & timelines.
- Broad solution approach document
- Depending on the broad solution approach document the agreed solution will be implemented by following the regular process of implementation ( i.e. blueprinting of requirement, realization & testing of solution in test system, final preparation for production system and GO Live in production system)
- Measurement of performance w.r.t. agreed KPIs as a part of “Business Value Realization Report” (BVRR)
For further details and correspondence, please send an inquiry to Infocost.