Budgetary Control System – Funds management in SAP
- It is the best internal control system desired by any top management to control the day to day operational budgets for all the expenditures at respective department level.
- It can control and monitor the purchase / expenses postings
- PR to PO to GRN to IV to Payments to Vendor
- Direct FI expenses postings
- Consumption of materials
- Sales expenses postings
- For MIS reporting normally we need to split of Expenses GL into multiple heads E.g. AMC GL to be split into the AMC of Server, AMC of Software, AMC of UPS, AMC of Computers etc. This type of MIS requirements we can easily achieve through SAP FM module.
- The integration with existing module of SAP is very seamless and migration will be very smooth.
For further reading on SAP Funds management, please click the link given below.
For further details, please download an in-depth guide on Funds management in SAP Documentation PDF/PPT Tutorial given below.
Budgetary Controls at each of the following levels:
- Purchase Requisitions
- Purchase Order
- Goods /Service Receipts
- Invoice verification
- Financial Expense
With reports of following for each of the department and head of expenses:
- Total budget
- Released budget
- Assigned budget
- Available budget
For further reading, please click the link given below.
For further details and an in-depth guide, please download the PDF given below.
- Preliminary study of the existing business process in terms of functional and technical aspects is required for preparation of “Preliminary Study Report”(PSR)
- Depending on the PSR following factors would be derived and documented as a part of “Final Study Report” (FSR).
- Feasibility of solution.
- Key performance indicators.
- Effort estimations & timelines.
- Broad solution approach document
- Depending on the broad solution approach document the agreed solution will be implemented by following the regular process of implementation ( i.e. blueprinting of requirement, realization & testing of solution in test system, final preparation for production system and GO Live in production system)
- Measurement of performance w.r.t. agreed KPIs as a part of “Business Value Realization Report” (BVRR)
For further details and correspondence, please send an inquiry to Infocost.