MIS Reports Automation in SAP
- The MIS reports normally in all the organizations being prepared manually every month with the help of SAP data w.r.t. GL and Cost centres based and Quantitative data from SD , MM and PP module.
- This exercise usually takes at least 2 to 3 days time every month by the MIS team, this time we can spend in the analysis of the data rather then the preparation of the data.
- The MIS reports we can develop from the system in a quick time by using the existing SAP data from FI, CO , MM, SD and PP modules.
- The list of such MIS reports are as under;
- Expenses analysis for Fixed and Variable
- Sales expenses analysis at all the levels
- Contribution margin analysis report
- Division wise/Segment wise financial statement
- Plant wise profit and loss