Cost Audit Report in SAP
- This is a statutory requirement for all the manufacturing companies to comply with cost audit record rules
- Cost audit report in SAP contains lot of details relating to products, capacities, cost of manufacturing, material reconciliation, profit reconciliation etc.
- SAP doesn’t provide any standard solution for this statutory requirement of Cost Audit Report
- At Infocost we have customized template for Cost Audit Report to suit the requirement of Para 5 and other key Para’s of Cost Audit Report
For further details and an in-depth guide, please download the PDF given below.
- Preliminary study of the existing business process in terms of functional and technical aspects is required for preparation of “Preliminary Study Report”(PSR)
- Depending on the PSR following factors would be derived and documented as a part of “Final Study Report” (FSR).
- Feasibility of solution.
- Key performance indicators.
- Effort estimations & timelines.
- Broad solution approach document
- Depending on the broad solution approach document the agreed solution will be implemented by following the regular process of implementation ( i.e. blueprinting of requirement, realization & testing of solution in test system, final preparation for production system and GO Live in production system)
- Measurement of performance w.r.t. agreed KPIs as a part of “Business Value Realization Report” (BVRR)
For further details and correspondence, please send an inquiry to Infocost.