Cost Audit Report in SAP
- Cost audit report is a statutory requirements and it is mandatory for all the manufacturing company to prepare on annual basis.
- In SAP there is no standard solution available for this Cost Audit Report, however we have designed a solution in SAP by using the standard SAP Costing module features this solution is designed with 70 % standard and 30 % customizations.
- Why we should go for SAP Cost audit report ? The reason for this are as under;
|Points||Manual||SAP Auto CAR|
|Preparation of CAR||In complex Excel File||In SAP system Auto|
|Audit Trail up to Voucher||Not available||Available|
|Person Dependent||Yes, High Risk||No, Low Risk|
|Scope of correction in data if any error||No, as it is being prepared on annual basis||Yes, it is being prepared on monthly basis|
For further reading on Cost Audit Report in SAP, please click the link given below.
For further details and an in-depth guide, please download the Cost Audit Report in SAP PDF/PPT Tutorial given below.
For further reading, please click the link given below.
For further details and an in-depth guide, please download the PDF given below.
- Preliminary study of the existing business process in terms of functional and technical aspects is required for preparation of “Preliminary Study Report”(PSR)
- Depending on the PSR following factors would be derived and documented as a part of “Final Study Report” (FSR).
- Feasibility of solution.
- Key performance indicators.
- Effort estimations & timelines.
- Broad solution approach document
- Depending on the broad solution approach document the agreed solution will be implemented by following the regular process of implementation ( i.e. blueprinting of requirement, realization & testing of solution in test system, final preparation for production system and GO Live in production system)
- Measurement of performance w.r.t. agreed KPIs as a part of “Business Value Realization Report” (BVRR)
For further details and correspondence on Cost Audit Report in SAP, please send an inquiry to Infocost.